Ai no Tegami

Konnichiwa.....
Hi.....how are you?
I hope fine...^_^

humm....I want to tell something to you,
every I near you, every I have a competition with you, every you give me a command to me after you defeat me, I feel something that diferent from my self.... I feel...well.....like a happiness,^^
sometimes I feel my heart is pounding, or my face is warm like a tomato...  XD
First, I don't know what I feel... I very confuse... I ask to my friend, but I don't understand...
hahaha.... sorry, I so insensitive with my feeling... ^^'

I try to search it... about my feeling,
But I found it a long time...
Finally, I've noticed....!
What I feel during this...
I LIKE YOU!!
I like compete, play, smile, laugh, study, and do all things with you...
sometimes I make you sad because of my insensitive....
But this time, I won't make you feel sad,
I will make you smile every day.... :D
And I feel don't want to lose you.....

After I thinking, you always give my sign.....
But I really not aware,
I very happy after I know about it....
Thak you for has been patiently waiting....
I will answer your feeling....
Thanks before...

Arigatou Gozaimasu..... Daisuki da ze, Takishima...^^

Soshite........... I WON'T LOSE, TAKISHIMA...!!!! I WILL GET THE FIRST RANK.... I WILL DEFEAT YOU..... HAHAHA......XD
WAITING FOR ME......! Cotto Matte ne, Takishima-kun...!! hehe...'_

Watashi mo kotae wo Kitai....... :)
Ja, ne....


From : Hanazono Hikari

0 comments